The Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions ("Member Terms and Conditions") set out in this document concern the operation of the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program, the use of the Customer App and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program.
Individuals who join the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program and/or redeem benefits agree to be legally bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
The Member Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Debenhams Australia in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
Debenhams Australia will not accept any liability for any email, SMS or push notification communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
Debenhams Australia will not accept any liability for any technical issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program.
In its absolute discretion, Debenhams Australia reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program at any time.
Debenhams Australia will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of Benefits.
The Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Rewards.
Debenhams Australia's decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program is final and binding.
- Benefits means any benefits given to the Members.
- Member means individuals who sign up to the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program.
- Active Member means Members who are considered to still be participating in the program through purchases or other interactions deemed relevant by Debenhams Australia
- Member Profile means the personal details of the Member which can be updated on a website or app.
- "Member Terms and Conditions" mean the terms and conditions set out on this page and as updated on this page from time to time.
- App refers to the Debenhams Australia Customer App where details of the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The App also provides for the facility to update the Member Profile.
- Spend means the amount of the Member's money exchanged in return for actual goods, not the value of the goods purchased.
- Status refers to a tier of Membership that has specific benefits
- Rewards refers to time-limited dollar-off discounts given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members may be notified of Rewards via email.
- Reward Balance is the current total of all unredeemed and unexpired Rewards
- Member Anniversary refers to the date that you joined the program that recurs each year as used to calculate your status
- Spend Deadline refers to a date by which a certain spend is required to earn or maintain your Tier or Status
- Purchase Days refers to a single day where your net spend after all exchanges, redemptions and refunds is greater than $0
- Technical Issues means the technical malfunction of any telephone or IP network, connection or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or intranet site.
- Terms and Conditions mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Website from time to time.
- Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program means the loyalty program operated by Debenhams Australia providing Members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
- Debenhams Australia means Debenhams Australia ABN 83 095 018 803 its related bodies corporate and its authorised representatives.
MEMBERS | MEMBERSHIP
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program when they sign up via the Member App or in store by giving staff their details.
- Membership of the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program.
- Debenhams Australia reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their membership profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Debenhams Australia.
- At its sole discretion, Debenhams Australia may update a Member account with a Reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Debenhams Australia may notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any Rewards, but cannot guarantee the delivery of these emails.
- Debenhams Australia reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, a $30 Reward. However, in no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards are treated as dollar-off discounts against items purchased, and like all discounts, cannot be refunded.
- Rewards have a fixed issue and expiry date and can only be used on or after the issue date up to 11:59pm AET on their expiry date.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Rewards can only been redeemed at Debenhams Australia branded stores in Australia
- The currency in which Rewards are redeemed will be based on the location of the redeeming store. For example, a store based in Australia will redeem the Rewards in AUD.
- Debenhams Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
- If a Membership is terminated from the Debenhams Australia Loyalty Program, all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Rewards can take up to 48 hours after a qualifying purchase in store or order dispatch from an online purchase before they are available for redemption.
- All Rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. Debenhams Australia reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- Only Rewards from one Debenhams Australia member can be presented per transaction.
- Debenhams Australia will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you.
- Returns: If a customer wishes to return a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, Debenhams Australia will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
- Any items purchased using a reward redemption will only be sold as their value less the redemption as a discount. This will become the actual sale price for the item, and therefore its return/exchange value.
- Exchanges: If they a customer wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase the customer must exchange for the total purchase value. If the exchange is for a lesser value, Debenhams Australia will process a full return first and any Rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase will be forfeited. If a subsequent the exchange purchase warrants a Reward based on the transaction size then the customer will earn Rewards on the subsequent transaction purchase in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
MEMBER TIERS, BENEFITS AND REWARDS
|BENEFIT / TIER||SILVER||GOLD||PLATINUM|
|Annual spend required to earn/maintain||-||$500||$5,000|
|Event Invitations and RSVP||✓||Exclusive||Priority|
|Early Access to Products and Sales||✓||✓||Priority|
|Reward validity period||30 days||45 days||60 days|
|Reward on earn and maintain Tier||$10||$25||$100|
|Daily Shopping Reward*||Daily spend more than $100 get $10
Daily spend more than $250 get $30
Daily spend more than $500 get $80
|Engagement Rewards||Issued based on achievements|
|Seasonal Makeup Gift Packs||✓||✓ ✓ ✓|
|Exclusive event and appointment Gifts||✓||✓||✓ ✓ ✓|
|Partner brand offers||✓||✓ ✓||✓ ✓|
* Daily Shopping Reward issued next day based on your total spend in any single shopping day
** Issued in days leading up to your birthdate. Only 1 birthday reward issued per year.